Tuesday, July 10, 2007

8 Fun Facts/ Habits about Me

The Rules:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.


8 FUN FACTS/ HABIT ABOUT ME...

8. I am really into personality spotting. I don't know why. I read and re-read about the Enneagram ad nausum, then got Miriam Adahan's book, Awareness and studied that. Well, in the end, I think it helped me to know myself better and do better in my marriage!

7. I have a really huge imagination. Or maybe used to. I would entertain my brother and sister and friends with stories upon stories. When they got older they repeated the stories back to me, I hadn't a clue what they were talking about! I'd forgotten most of them.

6. My first ever drunk experience was a litle after marriage. I felt safe with my husband, Micha and finally felt okay to "lose control". All I remember was the walls looking tilted, my constantly asking hubby, "do you still love me?" and the bathroom.

5. I was such a nerd in High School. Sometimes, I never took off my coat (LOL) and I was always reading these huges books -novels (Anybody read "Broken Promises"?)

4. When Stan Lee was at the helm, I was gaga over anything x-man (uncanny x-man, x-factor, x-force) I almost drooled over cross-overs.

3. I used to work as a 411 operator while in college. I still can't get the "...city and state?" out of my head. One lesson from that job that I still use is to give a "confident not found". As in, "I 'm sorry sir, but there is no listing." Sometimes I have to rouse myself to saying things more confidently. "I understand that you got the number yesterday, but I'm sorry sir, there is NO LISTING!"

2. Somehow I can remember telephone numbers, numbers in general, pretty well.

AND LASTLY...

1. I Love being my kid's mom! Its hard work being a mommy but I love watching them grow and develop, and play, and ask and talk and repeat. Everything the children do makes me want to hug them so much.....well, most things...okay okay some things.

okay, now i tag 8 others...

Ohr Bahir, Hochma u-musar, former room-mate: Fiber ArtChic, Am Kshe Oref, 90th minute, Juggling Frog, ClooJew, Sara with no H, And...Mata Hari

13 comments:

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

Grrr! :)

rebelwithacause said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacob Da Jew said...

AHHH!!!!

The enneagram!!!

WOW!

I know that stuff by heart!!!

I'm going to have to post about this...Once again, you reminded me of a topic close to my heart.

Bu you didn't say what primary and wing personality you are.

Sara with NO H said...

I'll get to it, probably next week. I was tagged by like 5 people on this, and I just haven't had the time. But I will get to it. Thanks :)

-Sara

Miriam said...

I'm a TWO. Both my wings (ONE and THREE) are pretty even, i think, but i mostly lean towards ONE.

Miriam said...

Am Kshe Oref,

lololol, you'll enjoy it!

Tr8erGirl said...

Nice list! With you about enneagram as well! Sometimes I overanalyze people and it drives me (and them!) nuts! The coat thing too - I still do it when I'm in an uncomfortable situation/environment!

Miriam said...

Rebel- I emailed you, did you receive the email?

JDJ -What is your primary and wing personality type?

Sara w/no h -I am sooooo curious!!

Tr8erGirl -what is it about a coat that's so comforting? Now I try very hard not to do it -not with my coat- but with my kids LOL

Tr8erGirl said...

Miriam - me also - with my son! Kids are good to "hide" behind!

Juggling Frogs said...

Miriam,

I did it! Thank you for inviting me to play!

I enjoyed your list, and learning more about you. I *just* learned about engrams this week, so this is timely. I tried taking an on-line test, but the results were all over the place.

All the best,
CLKL

Juggling Frogs said...

P.S. This was my first meme, ever, too!

Miriam said...

Hi Tr8erGirl - they sure are! sometimes I davka /purposefully want to go places with a least A child!

Juggling Frogs -Oh I hope you get alot of good from the enneagram!

Going to check out your 8 things!!!

Jack's Shack said...

Nice list.