About life in the chareidi circles from the perspective of an African American Jew
It sure would explain some things though, wouldn't it? lol
I found this story sort of offensively disturbing... I am curious what you think...
Well, initially I didn't like that they put Moshe and trippin in the same sentence. Kinda disrespectful.I don't knw why, but for some reason I can say Moses instead of Moshe Rabeinu and it doesn't feel the same.I think I would be offensive about it if I took it serious. But as it is, I found it more hilarious, silly, a stretch at best.Jordan, I am sorry you were offended.
Post a Comment
Recent Comments [no javascript detected]
3 comments:
It sure would explain some things though, wouldn't it? lol
I found this story sort of offensively disturbing... I am curious what you think...
Well, initially I didn't like that they put Moshe and trippin in the same sentence. Kinda disrespectful.
I don't knw why, but for some reason I can say Moses instead of Moshe Rabeinu and it doesn't feel the same.
I think I would be offensive about it if I took it serious. But as it is, I found it more hilarious, silly, a stretch at best.
Jordan, I am sorry you were offended.
Post a Comment