Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Three Months with $30 Million..


The theme today is with three months and $30 million buck, how could I improve the world?

Oh wow! If I had $30 million, would I think about the world? I think I'd get a nice home, clear up bills, buy luxurious furnishings, take cruises. Yeah baby, i'd change my world Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Seriously, I'd probably rent out billboards and put messages of positivity all around (while I wade in my jacuzzi). Wage a campaign to eradicate excessive television watching, create chain letters of funnies and spread them everywhere (on my updated state of the art and newly bought computer). Sell for cheap hilarious bumper stickers to hopefully reduce road rage.

I would try to spread positivity through whatever media I could. In the end, I think most people just want to be happy, adored, feel successful, understood. I don't know that money can buy that...

4 comments:

Mes Deux Cents said...

Hi Miriam,

Okay since you're gonna be Oprah I'll be Gail! (lol)

I agree money can't buy happiness but lack of it sure can buy a lot of sadness!

Miriam said...

Now ain't that an interesting twist.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Miriam,

That was really funny. It was also a really original way of doing it. spread happiness. Just reading around the different responses each person hit on a different area. If we were to each get $30 Million do change the world in 3 months based on what each one of us wrote, man the world wouldn't know what hit it. Yet, even without in our own we can spread something locally.

Tr8erGirl said...

great balance - and i totally agree with the last sentence!